>

How to buy spare parts for Chinese trucks in Tanzania

JINAN WAYTEKO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CO. LTD.
ABOUT
SERVICES
PRODUCTS
WAREHOUSES
TEAM
FAQ
CONTACTS
FAQ
JINAN WAYTEKO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CO. LTD.
ABOUT
SERVICES
PRODUCTS
WAREHOUSE
TEAM
FAQ
CONTACTS
FAQ

F.A.Q
What parts do we supply?
We supply spare parts for Chinese trucks Shaanxi, Howo, Faw, DongFeng, Foton. Our product range includes engine parts, transmission, chassis, control systems, electrical equipment, filters and other consumables, cab and body parts, attachments for special equipment and other spare parts.
In which regions we deliver?
We ship worldwide
How is the formed order paid?
30% of the order value is paid after the conclusion of the contract. The remaining 70% of the cost of the order is paid after making the order and delivering it to our warehouse in Jinan. In order for you to control the delivery process, we send photos and video reports at each stage of the implementation of the order from production to sending to the client.
How orders are delivered?
Together with the customer, the manager agrees on the optimal delivery route for the order. We deliver by sea, rail and road. Delivery times are negotiated individually in each case. We have competently implemented all processes and we provide deliveries in a short time.
How to be confident in the quality of the supplied products?
Over 5 years of work, we have formed an extensive database of reliable manufacturers. We work only with reliable suppliers whose quality standards meet modern international requirements and norms. Our partners have been certified according to international standards GB / T 19001-2016 / ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO / TS 16949.

At each stage, from the shipment of the order to our warehouse in China (Jinan) to shipment to the seaport, we provide a photo report. In your personal account you can see how orders are completed and packaged in real time. All shipments are insured.
How to make an order?
Go to the contacts section or fill out the application form. Our manager will oversee the entire process from the first call to your receipt of the order.
Why it is profitable to work with us?
We have long-term partnership agreements with major parts manufacturers in China, so our prices are lower than competitors. We have been working in the auto parts market in China since 2015 and have expertise in the quality of spare parts. Each client is assigned a whole team of employees, each of whom has his own profile of activity. This allows us to efficiently execute orders and form successful and long-term relationships with customers. Our experts understand the importance of delivering the order on time and fulfill their obligations.
If you need parts that are not declared in our main range?
Contact us and we will try to complete your order. Just call or write to the manager, or fill out an application.
How is the order packaged?
All products are packed in a cardboard box, then placed on pallets and protected by stretch film. At the request of the client, packaging can be used pallet board, crate, fully closed packaging, air bubble film.
Cargo insurance
Cargo sent to the client is insured at the request of the client.